TRANSFERFIX LICENCED TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS
Any Licenced Transporation Provider (LTP) can apply to join Transferfix, and it's free to join. An LTP can be a shared transfer provider, a licenced private hire provider, or a taxi service.
If Transferfix does not offer a service on a route you operate, become a member, login to the CRM and set-up the route you want to service. It's that easy.
ONLY AIRPORT TRANSFERS?
No! Any other popular route is acceptable. This includes routes to and from rail stations and bus terminals.
Also, there is no fixed rule that requires a route to be to or from a tourist resort.
The platform allows passengers to book any long distance taxi or private hire journey.
CURRENT TRANSFERFIX LICENCED TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS
It's obvious that Transferfix started in Chamonix, France. Now we are confident that the technology is robust, so we are growing the service to your location.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION FOR LICENCED TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS
Licenced Transporation Providers (LTP)s shall:-
- possess a current licence, issued by the appropriate Public Authority
- operate services within the conditions of their licence
- be appropriately insured
- supply vehicles that are fit for purpose
- have paid all taxes and any other charges
- employed drivers that possess a driver permit that authorises carriage of people for commercial gain
- ensure that their drivers are of a sound mental and physical state that that they perform the service with no risk to the passengers
- adhere to the schedule offered and comply with the terms and conditions of each booking
It is essential that an LTP has in place an online payment service so that customers might pay for the service, over the internet.
All other terms and conditions are set out in the Transferfix framework contract.
HOW TO JOIN TRANSFERFIX
Are you a licenced transportation provider and you wish to join transferfix?
It costs nothing to sign up.
Ensure that you comply with the conditions above, and contact transferfix, using this form.