Airport Transfers to and from Les Trois Vallées
Transferfix is an excellent online service that allows you to compare all transfer services between Les Trois Vallées and all the airports that service the ski resorts from Les Trois Vallées. You can choose from an inexpensive shared airport transfer, a standard private transfer service or a premium private luxury limousine service.
The comparison service of Transferfix grants you with real-time availability and costs, and you can book and pay for your chosen service in two fast and easy steps.
And you do not have to worry about any additional costs! The transport companies are contracted to offer you the same prices in Transferfix as they do on their own website.
Transferfix is available, not only in Les Trois Vallées, but in many other regions and resorts. Compare and book airport transfers with Transferfix, in many alpine regions, such as The Pays du Mont-Blanc, The Grand Massif, Les Portes du Soleil, etc.
See all the other alpine resorts in which Transferfix operates.
Journey Times & Distances from Airports to Les Trois Vallées
Transferfix compares services within the tourism sector and it allows for a selection of a service, order a service or pay for it, online and directly to the licensed transportation provider.
Shared Transfers to and from Les Trois Vallées
Shared transfers are an excellent low-cost option. You will be taken right to, or from your hotel or chalet, no matter where you are staying in Les Trois Vallées. You will be sharing the vehicle with other people who will be collected from or dropped off at different locations in Les Trois Vallées.
You might have to wait for more passengers at the airport or you might have to wait for other passengers to be dropped off before you, consequently, your journey time might slightly increase. However, you will always be notified in due time of your exact pick-up time.
On the other hand, there is always the likelihood that you are lucky, with all passengers coming off the same flight or from flights landing within minutes of each other. Or, drop-offs in Les Trois Vallées might be close to one another or you might be the first to be dropped-off in Les Trois Vallées.
Either way, the shared transfer experience requires a bit of “give and take” and a thoughtful attitude from all passengers.
Transferfix offers shared transfers to and from Les Trois Vallées all year long.
TransferFix is in the process of contracting with all of the carriers so that you might be able to benefit from transportation on the next available mini-bus.
By choosing a seat in a shared vehicle you save money and leave a lower carbon trail.
Private transfers to and from Les Trois Vallées
Transferfix runs private transfers from many different airports to Les Trois Vallées ski resorts all year long.
When you book your private transfer online, you receive an instant confirmation via e-mail or text message and your driver will meet you at the airport.
With Transferfix and a private ride to or from Les Trois Vallées, you can enjoy the privacy of a taxi service while paying less money than a premium luxury limousine service.
Les Trois Vallées is a ski domain in the Tarentaise region, Savoie département of France, located to the south of the Moûtiers town, partly in the Vanoise National Park.
As the name implies, Les Trois Vallées originally consisted of three valleys: Saint-Bon, Allues and Belleville. Another valley, Maurienne, was later added to the area, but the name of the ski domain remained unchanged.
There are 183 ski lifts in Les Trois Vallées, which can transport 260,000 skiers per hour. In Les Trois Vallées, you will find state-of-the-art lifts and some lifts were actually invented here, such as the Funitel in Val Thorens, whose design has been exported all around the world.
Skiing in the interlinked valleys using a single ski pass has been possible since 1973. The lift system is modern and very well designed, ensuring that you will spend more time skiing than waiting in a queue. In fact, it is estimated that in Les Trois Vallées, there are only 2 hours of queues during a 7-hours day on the slopes, compared to 3 or 4 hours in the nearby stations.
With around 600 km (370 mi) of ski slopes, Les Trois Vallées is the largest ski area in the world.
Les Trois Vallées caters to all preferences and levels of experiences. Around 50 % of the pistes here are suitable for beginners and intermediates, while the other half consists of reds and blacks, perfect for advanced skiers who constantly look for challenges.
Moreover, 85 % of the slopes are located above 1,800 m (5,905.5 ft), meaning that there are optimum snow conditions throughout the whole ski season.
The most famous resorts of Les Trois Vallées are Méribel, Val Thorens and Courchevel.
A purpose-built ski resort, Méribel (elevation 1,450 m or 4,757 ft) has excellent family-friendly facilities, lovely wooden chalets and is very popular among the Brits.
As Europe's highest ski resort, Val Thorens (elevation 2,300 m or 7,546 ft) has the main advantage of having a longer ski season, nearly two months more than other ski resorts.
The playground of the wealthy clientele, Courchevel stretches over four villages, which offer a vast variety of ski slopes and activities to do: Courchevel (1850 m or 6069 ft), Courchevel Moriond (1650 m or 5413 ft), Courchevel Village (1550 m or 5085 ft) and Courchevel Le Praz (1330 m or 4363 ft).
600 km and 8 towns mean that there is a virtually endless number of activities to do in Les Trois Vallées, both during winter and summertime.
Transferfix has selected for you a few of the exciting activities and events that the Three Valleys has to offer. For everything related to Les Trois Vallées, go to www.les3vallees.com.
1) Water relaxation & sports at Aquamotion Centre. Found in Courchevel, Europe's largest mountain water park is divided into different areas, each dedicated to certain activities and suitable for different needs: Aquawellness (massages, beauty treatments, whirlpool baths, Vichy showers, body jets showers, etc.), Aquasports (indoor surfing pool, swimming pool, climbing wall), Aquarelax (sauna, hammam, caldarium sessions) and Aquafun (lagoon, jumping pool, wild river, children's play area, baby pool).
2) Fun with the whole family at the Family Park. Located right at the heart of Courchevel's ski area, the Family Park is a paradise for families, teens and keep freestylers.
3) Mega Zip-Line. Fly for 1,300 metres at almost 62mph and experience a pure pleasure for 1min45 while you admire the breathtaking panoramic view! Start at the top of the Bouchet ski lift in the Orelle ski area at 3,230 metres of altitude, and finish at the top of the Thorens funitel.
4) Ice Diving. An unforgettable experience under the ice of the Lac du Lou.
5) Ice Driving & Karting: In Val Thorens, there is a driving circuit constructed of ice, and you can hire specially adapted cars to drive on this track.
6) Dog-sledding: Dog-sledding along the Doron river is a very popular activity, so make sure to book in advance to ensure you are not going to miss this amazing activity!
7) Mountain Biking on snow - Fat Bike: Fat biking in Les Menuires represent 4 km of descents with a certified instructor.